Restofit Premium Mattress Cover
₹2,899 – ₹20,812 (Inclusive of all taxes)
Use coupon SPECIAL60 at checkout to avail 60% off on this product
- Restofit Orthopedic memory foam mattress is a truly orthopedic mattress crafted with NASA approved memory foam technology.
- These Mattress covers are crafted with customised high quality knitted fabric with 3d Dimensional patrons on it which keep you cool and get you the cookun like feeling.
- Restofit Orthopedic mattress is crafted with a 3-layer foam mattress. Top layer is soft cristal gel foam made up to keep you cool when you sleep, then comes memory foam to take your body shape and help you to avoid blood clots and blood flow continuously throughout your body, supported with a high resilience foam base.
- Manufactured through an advanced process, these layers of foams provide customized comfort for every part of your body by providing various levels of support to the different parts of your body. The heaviest parts of your body such as the hips and shoulders are given more support, whereas the lighter parts such as your neck and legs are supported by softer zones.
- These are designed to evenly distribute your body weight, reducing pressure points that cause pain. They mould to the curves of your body providing you a relaxed sleeping position.
- Orthopedic mattress provides a medium firm surface to sleep upon which relieves body pain. It is perfect for the patients who have undergone surgery, joint fractures, arthritis, back pain, and accidental spinal injuries.
- Our mattress comes with 11 years of warranty and has an option of door delivery with no extra cost.
72 X 30 Inch / 182.8 X 76.2 cms, 72 X 36 Inch / 182.8 X 91.4 cms, 72 X 48 Inch / 182.8 X 121.9 cms, 72 X 60 Inch / 182.8 X 152.4 cms, 72 X 66 Inch / 182.8 X 167.6 cms, 72 X 72 Inch / 182.8 X 182.8 cms, 75 X 72 Inch / 190.5 X 182.8 cms, 75 X 30 Inch / 190.5 X 76.2 cms, 75 X 48 Inch / 190.5 X 121.9 cms, 75 X 60 Inch / 190.5 X 152.4 cms, 75 X 66 Inch / 190.5 X 167.6 cms, 78 X 30 Inch / 198.1 X 76.2 cms, 78 X 36 Inch / 198.1 X 91.4 cms, 78 X 48 Inch / 198.1 X 121.9 cms, 78 X 60 Inch / 198.1 X 152.4 cms, 78 X 66 Inch / 198.1 X 167.6 cms, 78 X 72 Inch /198.1 X 182.8 cms
5 inch / 12.7 cms, 6 inch / 15.2 cms, 8 inch / 20.3 cms
Better Sleep Through Better Design
2 in 1 Mattress
Responsive & Support
Designed to Sleep Easier
Cleaning is Simple
If you need a custom size mattress, don’t worry; we provide mattresses in custom sizes at no extra cost.
We want our customers to try our products in their own space, so we’ve included 111 nights of free trial with every new order you make from us.
These mattress comes with a zippered cover that keeps the mattress clean. When your mattress requires cleaning, just remove the outer cover and give it a light wash. Every time you wash it, I’ll be brand new.
Our mattress cover is made to be easily cleaned/washed at home. All you have to do is remove the mattress’s outer cover and wash it in a gentle cycle. I’ll be sparkling new every time you wash it.
Mattress are vacuum compressed packed for in-transit sanitation and to add a layer of safety to your mattress.
The mattress hold an 11-year warranty against manufacturing flaws in workmanship. We got your back for 11 Years.
What’s Inside of our Mattress
Build of Restofit Orthopadic Hybrid Mattress
- Mattress Cover (Customer Designed high quality 300 GSM Knitted Fabric with Edge support).
- Inner Support Fabric.
- Soft Cooling foam.
- High responsive foam for Base Support
- Sensitive to Pressure points and molds itself to support all your body.
- Based on your body requirement it can be used from both sides and provides extra support to your back, shoulder.
- High Resilience Foam Provide the support for the Mattress.
Customer Designed high quality 300GSM knitted fabric is add for feather touch experience, with extra edge support
Foundations for Mattresses
Solid or slatted mattress foundations are suitable for our memory foam mattresses. Slats on slatted bases should be no more than 3 inches apart.
Beds on Platforms
Platform beds feature a sturdy or slatted foundation that can support our mattresses properly. If your platform bed has big gaps between the slats, we recommend purchasing extra slats or a bunkie board to provide a more stable foundation for your mattress while staying within warranty restrictions.
If average weighs of sleepers is over 75kg, then we recommendation you 6 inches (15.24 cm) mattress
If even one of the sleepers weighs under 65kg, then you can go with 5 inches (12.7 cm) thick mattress.
Good for the people who want to get the comfort of 2 mattress at the price of one.
We got your back for next 9 years.
Restofit Orthopadic Hybrid Mattresses are shipped for free inside the Country. Using our Logistics Partner, we deliver our mattresses straight to your door, compressed in a box. They usually come within one week or less.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that all of our goods are sent individually, so whether you bought a foundation, base, sheets, or any other sleep accessories to go with your new Restofit mattress, they may come sooner or later than your mattress. Don’t worry, shipping is always free.
Fall in love with your Two in One mattress (Firm & Soft)
Some like a stif mattress and some like soft, Restofit thought to give a mattress with both the benefits. A layer of a feather-soft top with breathable foam creates a comfortable surface for your body and if you flip the mattress it will be a firm mattress as you like. Restofit orthopadic hybrid mattress fits the comfort of both firm and soft mattresses together with the advantage of breathable fabric that can be removed and wash to maintain hygiene.
Amazing comfort for all sleeping positions.
This 2 in 1 mattress is one of the oldest mattress configurations. Combined with two unique comfort options in one mattress, the Restofit Orthopedic Hybrid mattress truly addresses the needs of side sleepers, back sleepers, and twisted into pretzel sleepers with long-lasting comfort for several years.
- One Side Soft Other Side Hard
- Good For Side Sleepers, Back sleepers
- 2 Benefits at the price of one
Keeps You Cool All Night
Open-cell structure has a few great advantages:
- Enables free movement of air
- Prevents heat buildup
- Perfect for Side Sleepers
Durability for Years
We manufacture our mattresses with the best quality craftsmanship, taking in mind the usage patterns of Indian homes. They’re made to last Long and come with an unmatched 9-year warranty.
- Warranty of 9 years, which is unmatched in the industry
- Indentations and sagging are protected
- It won’t sag or have Deformation spots
Frequently Asked Questions
The Restofit Hybrid Mattress is a dual-firmness (medium firm on one side and medium soft on the other). While most mattresses narrow down your options to pick one level of firmness. With us you just need to flip the mattress, at your convenience. Get the firmness of your liking. It’s like getting two mattresses in one!
Restofit Ortho Mattresses are generally designed to be denser than other foam mattresses, making them more supportive to the spine. They mold to the shape of the body in response to heat and pressure, evenly distributing body weight.
Offline stores can charge up to 60% additional to the cost of the actual mattress as there have unavoidable costs involved on top of that you need to bear the delivery cost. Restofit shipped its products directly from the factory to your doorsteps by doing this we can reduce the cost and we also have the advantage to work closely with our customers to understand their need.
Yes, of course. You can clean the fabric zipper cover. All you have to do is gently remove the outer fabric cover and follow the wash care instructions for cleaning.
It can be Hand/Machine wash separately using cold or warm water.
|Machine Wash Instruction||Hand Wash Instruction|
|Use Gentle mode/Cycle||Wash Gently|
|Do not Dry Clean||Use light detergent or liquid detergent?|
|Tumble Dry on Low Heat||Do not Bleach|
|Do not Bleach||Do not use Solvents|
|Do not Iron||Do not Iron|
We think, as we’re sure you do, that 5 minutes is just not enough time to make up your mind about a mattress that you’ll use for years to come. According to studies, it takes at least 30 days for your body to get used to a new mattress. Trust us, 111 nights of sleep will make you fall in love with your mattress. If you decide that Restofit is not for you then you can easily return the mattress within 111 nights. (Refer to the 111 Nights Trial Policy).
Whatever your sleeping patterns and preferences are, If you find yourself consistently sleeping on one side of the bed, you can turn the mattress 180 degrees (head to foot and foot to head side) to even out the wear, this increase it’s durability and the maintain the same comfort of the mattress.